Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Here you will read about my life and interests,
I hope you find something you like!


A little bit about me... I'm a nineteen-year-old university student from Australia. I'm studying a Bachelors in Economics and Journalism and have a love-affair for all things Disney after working at Disney World last year! (but more on that in a future post!)

What can you expect from this blog? Well I'm not too sure myself. I love to write and be creative with images, so I thought I would try my hand at sharing my thoughts and experiences with whoever would like to read about them!

Please leave me a comment or follow me on my social media so you can give me some feedback and engage with me.

Twitter: @elisevanaken
YouTube: /eliseeey95
Instagram: @eliseeey95
Snapchat: eliseeey95
Tumblr: http://rosielovesdc.tumblr.com/
Pinterest: @elise4216

Comments

Popular Posts